Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97

Thread: Those damned puritan bastards :**(

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEA! GTAVC is mad worse than Xenosaga could ever be, and they edit xenosaga... thats ghey beyond measure

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Ok here is a guy killing cops and selling drugs and here is one kissing a robot, oh hell no we don't want to kiss a robot that could fuck with kids minds!"

    Stupid people!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea rly, wiseman was right about that theyre massively hypocritical...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is good reason to stay home and play Metroid Prime/Fusion instead.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea fusion is rly good!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WC3 and GGXX for me! XD

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I dun think it's the puritans azlone, but instead Americans in general, what you guys over there think are Puritans, are essentially most Zmericans, Puritans are much worse thant normal prudes. Most average Americans are prudes to the rest of the world, so you really should blame it on Americans in general, not Puritans, cause I doubt they have any influence when it comes to games coming out

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well we got BMX XXX in America, I mean hell, there a naked chicks riding bikes! So I think some jackass got bored and decided to piss off people.

    Also OCB that is one messed up comerical!

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Cav (PS2 is getting ghey): Yeah, you're right [img]frown.gif[/img] First they censor BMX XXX, then this...

    IRT OCB: I think any love scene where an important character is involved is important. Besides, I don't even care if it's vital or not, I just don't want it out. That sucks. I know of such organizations, but the ones existing in Spain aren't as pissing and fucked up.
    As for the xbox ad (also IRT Nevan), well, just look at where does it come from: micro$oft.
    Oh and yes, Xenosaga will be definitely good, even if some suckers censor good stuff.

    IRT Xellos: I see... I guess you're right, but real puritans being even worse than we think?? Hell, I'm starting to be scared!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa-ho-ho! No need to explode over one small detail. I'm sure that they either make the scene if it's as vital as you say, or just remove it if it's not. And if they do remove it, you should be able to download it somewhere on the internet. Although i agree, it is stupid to find sex more morally wrong than killing a person with a gun, driving over the corpse and mouthing it off, probably while kicking it in the balls too.

    But it's not because of "those damned puritan bastards", most countries has a company which makes sure that questionable images don't get to children. One of Britain's best works is stopping a pointless and sick Xbox ad. It had a baby being born, but instead of normally sliding out, it gets blasted off, like a from a cannon. Baby is flying through the air, and grows into old man really fast. The old man lands in a grave. Then it tells you to play more. No clips of the games, or even the games console. Stupid, pointless and worthy of being banned.

    Besides, how do you know that you would not... ahh screw it. I've lost the point anyway. But i don't really care if i has the scene or not, it'll still be a good game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •